Training UK development
|Posted on May 11, 2020 at 6:10 AM||comments (4)|
• Provisional estimates suggest the number of drink-drive related deaths in Great Britain rose to a 10-year high in 2019.
• The number of arrests for drug driving in North Wales during December 2020 was almost double the number arrested for drink driving in the same period.
• NHS workers in Stafford are being offered free electric scooter rides, following the expansion of the town’s rental scheme to incorporate its local hospital.
WATCH & LISTEN`
• COVID-19: how has it impacted on road safety? • Watch
• Connected & autonomous vehicles – what are the road safety challenges? • Watch