Training UK development
|Posted on May 14, 2020 at 4:18 AM||comments (3)|
There has been a flurry of questions regarding instructors getting back to work yesterday as there has been news Police in England have no powers to fine on the 2 meter rule, this of course is now correct, however in England, you still need a reasonable excuse to leave the house, learning to drive is not included in the reasonable excuse list.I thought the attached document from NPCC issued today may be useful if you are asked.Attachments http://www.fake.com
|Posted on May 11, 2020 at 6:10 AM||comments (0)|
Road Safety News w/comm 11/5/20 – in association with THINK
• The Government has outlined the key role active travel will play in the UK’s transition out of lockdown restrictions, backed by a new £2bn funding package.
• There was a record fall in the number of new cars registered in April 2020.
• A study by the RAC confirms drivers are using their cars more than they were earlier in the lockdown period.
• Authorities in London will create temporary cycle lanes and close roads to support an ‘unprecedented’ rise in active travel as lockdown restrictions are eased.
• While 50% of people would consider going electric when purchasing their next car, many are concerned about the proficiency of the charging network.
WATCH & LISTEN
• RSGB Talk: Ed Seaman and Dr Fiona Fylan discuss the new online Speed Awareness Course • Listen
• RSGB Talk: Nick Rawlings and Chris Spinks discuss vehicle activated signs • Listen